Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keystep Volca Keys Help
Staff
#1
0
0
Keystep Volca Keys Help

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the post, I’m sure you get loads of these from noobs like me.

I’ve recently purchased a volca keys and now a keystep to control it.

It’s taken me a while to get to grips with it but I feel I’m getting there. Whist I managed to get my head round the arpeggiator im kinda struggling with the sequencer. I can’t for the life of my get it to sequence consistently. If I play 3 notes in a sequence then the output is kinda random.

I’ll post a video below to show what I mean. Any help for my stupid self would be massively appreciated. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/zHyC_ePn1Ns

submitted by /u/jibber4568
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6