Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is the sound of this synth has a name ? how can I know more about/replicate maybe?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is the sound of this synth has a name ? how can I know more about/replicate maybe?

https://youtu.be/8DBTCMY3Qi8?t=83

I Don't know a lot about synths.

if I can find some fl presets or vst or whatever ...

Thanks, I've became obsessed with this sound I need to know.

submitted by /u/med1el
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia AstroLab 2.0 Adds Sound Editing,...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Unofficial Firmware Brings Outbox 8 Supp...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4