Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Simple Single Supply CV Summing
Staff
#1
0
0
Simple Single Supply CV Summing

Ok, I guess crosstalk is inherent in this design. Depending on what position the switch is in and what I was feeding it, I got anywhere from 1-10mV of crosstalk. For mixing a handful of LFO's together or general Lunetta-ing, I guess this will pass, bu ...


http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic...608#441608
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Martin O’ahu HG-28K2: Acoustic Koa Beaut...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:28 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:28 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4