Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Doepfer PSU3 wiring / installation
Staff
#1
0
0
Doepfer PSU3 wiring / installation

So I am replacing my old PSU with this doepfer one and the instructions are pretty lacking and mostly German.

I’m in Canada so I need it to be set up for 110-120 volts. The colours used for AC cables here are green (protective earth) white (neutral) and black is hot. (Right?!) anyway I used a snip of an AC cable to connect the old PSU to my mains inlet so that’s why this is relevant.

Anyway looking at this wiring diagram I am confused by a few things. First the Earth terminals are not even connected?

Second, and it’s more clear in this photo the pcb footprint points to two terminals indicating they are for 115v and the other two (the horizontally aligned) appear to be for 230v. However they are both connected in the wiring diagram.

Also how am I supposed to know which of these terminals is line and which is neutral?

Thanks for reading. Please don’t tell me to take it to a pro as I am now unemployed and everything is closed. I hooked up the last PSU without dying. I just wanna suffer in peace with my bleebloops Sad

EDIT: I see the wiring diagram is a little blurry, this link may be better: wiring diagram

submitted by /u/JebDipSpit
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13