Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about uZeus draw
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about uZeus draw

Hi. I own a uZeus, with a standard 15V adapter. I currently have a Neutron, Hysteria VCO, and Mutable Instruments Ripples. They are all using the uZeus, and nothing seems to be wrong. The LEDs are working great, as well as all modules. It claims to only output 1000mA, and the VCO+VCF = 149mA. The Neutron is VERY unclear about it’s usage. So why is this working if, assuming the Neutron has 1,000 mA draw, I am at 1,149mA currently? (+12V)

P.S I have had this setup working great for about a month now, I have not had a single problem! I’m just curious.

submitted by /u/Attic_Salt_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2