Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NAMM 2020: ProCo Sound debuts the W.I.E.M.S. in-ear monitoring system
Staff
#1
0
0
NAMM 2020: ProCo Sound debuts the W.I.E.M.S. in-ear monitoring system

ProCo Sound W.I.E.M.S.ProCo Sound has announced the W.I.E.M.S. wireless in-ear monitoring system. The company says that the W.I.E.M.S. is the most compact wireless in-ear system on the market.

The post NAMM 2020: ProCo Sound debuts the W.I.E.M.S. in-ear monitoring system appeared first on gearnews.com.




https://www.gearnews.com/namm-2020-proco...ng-system/
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10