Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Little help: Grandmother and oscilloscope
Staff
#1
0
0
Little help: Grandmother and oscilloscope

Hi friends,

I'm not the most technical guy in the world, but a friend is passing along his Leader 1060 oscilloscope, and I was hoping to run my Grandmother through it to visualize what I'm doing.

I generally run headphones right out of the Grandmother.

How exactly do I pair with the oscilloscope? Where should I be plugging who into what?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/deadeye-duck
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7