Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Korg MS2000 & Radias owners...
Staff
#1
0
0
Korg MS2000 & Radias owners...

Hey guys, selling my unused Juno 6 to pick up a classic VA.

Some of you may think I'm crazy but the Juno gets no love these days (what with having the boutique and Roland Cloud vsts) so I really wanted to pick up a classic VA, as that's the era I grew up with and have the most nostalgia for (I could never afford one being a teenager in the late 90s).

I want to buy something I'm going to potentially keep for life, so I want to make the right decision. I've narrowed it down to the Radias and MS2000.

I LOVE the looks and the futuristic sound of the Radias, but also the crunchy tone of the 2000. Can the Radias cover much of the same ground? Those of you that had experience with these two synths, which one did you prefer overall?

submitted by /u/TheMightyPrinceRagu
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2