Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Really frustrated with launchkey mini mk3
Staff
#1
0
0
Really frustrated with launchkey mini mk3

I got the launchkey mini mk3 today and can’t get it to work with anything. I have a midi out adapter from the circuit that I’m using. I’ve tried midi out into the Roland 707, Volcas, no sound. The keys don’t transmit anything. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I’ve RTFM and looked all through novations website and found nothing helpful.

submitted by /u/ddiamond8484
[link] [comments]
Reply
#2
0
0
viagra professional no perscription
cheap generic soft viagra
www.viagra.com
<a href="http://xlviagravfs.com">viagra 100mg best price
</a> - viagra 20mg coupons posts
indian generic viagra
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7