Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FX Aid vs Eventide Space
Staff
#1
0
0
FX Aid vs Eventide Space

So the FX Aid module has received glowing reviews on muffwiggler. I watched some demos on YouTube, and think some algorithms sound good whilst some don’t. I don’t find YouTube demos super reliable though, so want to hear more opinions on it. Especially the reverbs, as I read somewhere that reverbs in Eurorack tend to not blend well with the sound source.

I’m basically deciding between this module and an Eventide Space pedal for the reverb in my system. FYI I make techno. Thanks!

submitted by /u/sonicloophole
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5