Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FX Modules with 3.5mm Stereo Outputs
Staff
#1
0
0
FX Modules with 3.5mm Stereo Outputs

So I have a minirig to the side of my rack, and so stereo sound was never really an issue. However, I've found that from time to time, the ability to use headphones with my system is key, and whenever I try, I have this infuriating problem of mono sound. I can't be bothered to buy something like a Pitts Outs, since it uses non-3.5mm outputs, so to use it I would also need to buy headphones that use those...

I stumbled upon the ALM HPO, which does seem a little perfect (since it offers a 3.5mm stereo output), but I don't know if i see myself spending $70 and 2hp on a pure mono->stereo converter with an attenuator thrown on. I was curious if there were any FX modules that were relatively compact that did the same thing, since my rack could use some FX anyways. Something like the 2hp Verb would be perfect, but I can't figure out if that actually has a stereo output or if it just has two channels and normals its inputs. Can anyone answer that question directly, or does anyone know of any other small FX (preferably reverb) modules with a 3.5mm stereo output?

submitted by /u/EX3000
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1