Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A “modular” Delay?
Staff
#1
0
0
A “modular” Delay?

I’m stumped in my search for a delay module. There are plenty of great delays out there but I have found nothing that ticks my boxes for a modular style building block delay.

I have a short wish list: 1. Clock syncable 2. send/return for the delay signal path 3. vc over delay time and feedback 4. small and cheap

There is some great stuff out there, don’t get me wrong, but it all seems to do the routing I want to do in the module, or it gets expensive fast. The chronoblob 2 was the closest thing I found to getting 2 Chanel’s of what I want but still not quite there (no send/ret in stereo mode, therefore $$$$).

Here’s my dream: a simple cheap mono delay with these features (get 2 to 4) and pair those with filters/distortion/etc on the sends into a matrix mixer, then do the returns back to each “return” from the matrix to get a modular delay network that can be patched and tweaked in true modular style.

Does anyone know of a delay module like this? Or am I SOL on the commercial module side of things and stuck going down the diy rabbit hole?

Any thoughts are much appreciated!

submitted by /u/bow_to_lord_spacecat
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7