Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Full eurorack voice, which one you prefer?
Staff
#1
0
0
Full eurorack voice, which one you prefer?

I just sold my Neutron and I'm aiming to get a smaller full voice module to replace it. I just am not sure which one to buy. Main function will be a bass voice in my techno set.

Doepfer A-111-6 is cheap and I might get a good deal for it. I am worried for its playability. I have already few small modules which aren't that fun to play because of small knobs. Behringer TD-3-MO seems interesting because I can either use its own sequencer or run it with O_C or marbles. Does it handle well other but acid techno tho? Erica synth Bassline module seems quite good but is tad over my budged. I just bought op-z for non eurorack use and cannot go over my budged at the moment. Eowave Domino Seems quite good but is hard to find. Found one from UK, but with import fees it might aswell go over budget.

What other modules I'm missing?

I might aswell get a cheaper one, see if it works, and sell it a bit later for upgrade to a more expensive if I'm not satisfied. I'm also not afraid to diy through hole projects

Link to my rack

submitted by /u/pukseli
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7