Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First modular system geared towards industrial techno
Staff
#1
0
0
First modular system geared towards industrial techno

Hi, I'm very new to modular and about to buy my first modular system (with a budget of around $500) and I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations/ able to list out some parts I should get for a fully functioning system in this price range.

I'm of course going to use a tonne of guitar pedals with this system to get the gritty, hi-gain sounds I'm looking for...

Really love Ansome and the way his modular setup sounds. Smile

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C43Mtxl9PEY

submitted by /u/pinkm0th
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7