Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bitbox Micro adds harmonics?
Staff
#1
0
0
Bitbox Micro adds harmonics?

Hey everyone,

I wanted to try and use my Bitbox Micro to play kick samples. But when I play them, I hear extra harmonics in the top end. It sounds almost like bit reducting.

I've tried lowering the volume, changing other sample settings and the global compressor, but the extra frequencies stays.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Or has anyone an idea what can fix this?

I've put the original sample with the sample from the bitbox in the soundcloud link below. I've got to say it's not very obvious, but it really annoys me.

https://soundcloud.com/corba-music/kicks-sample

submitted by /u/MrCorba
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5