Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bitbox Micro adds harmonics?
Staff
#1
0
0
Bitbox Micro adds harmonics?

Hey everyone,

I wanted to try and use my Bitbox Micro to play kick samples. But when I play them, I hear extra harmonics in the top end. It sounds almost like bit reducting.

I've tried lowering the volume, changing other sample settings and the global compressor, but the extra frequencies stays.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Or has anyone an idea what can fix this?

I've put the original sample with the sample from the bitbox in the soundcloud link below. I've got to say it's not very obvious, but it really annoys me.

https://soundcloud.com/corba-music/kicks-sample

submitted by /u/MrCorba
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19