Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bitbox Micro adds harmonics?
Staff
#1
0
0
Bitbox Micro adds harmonics?

Hey everyone,

I wanted to try and use my Bitbox Micro to play kick samples. But when I play them, I hear extra harmonics in the top end. It sounds almost like bit reducting.

I've tried lowering the volume, changing other sample settings and the global compressor, but the extra frequencies stays.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Or has anyone an idea what can fix this?

I've put the original sample with the sample from the bitbox in the soundcloud link below. I've got to say it's not very obvious, but it really annoys me.

https://soundcloud.com/corba-music/kicks-sample

submitted by /u/MrCorba
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4