Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
kind of a boring question
Staff
#1
0
0
kind of a boring question

So ive scoured the internet but I cant find the solution to my particular issue.

I am making a eurorack effect chain that I want to both control with ableton and also have a good way to send audio to and from this chain with my audio interface (scarlett 18i20.)

Whats the best way to achieve this? I purchased the es 8 but returned it because it wanted to be the audio interface and I had to run ableton through the es 8 and not my regular interface (kinda confusing honestly but i really tried to make it work and it was not the correct solution) I want to try and get the volume levels somewhat matched to get as clean of a signal as I can.

submitted by /u/newndank1
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8