Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First steps into modular: small setup to use with Behringer Poly D?
Staff
#1
0
0
First steps into modular: small setup to use with Behringer Poly D?

Hello folks,

I'm really new in this topic. I own a Behringer Poly D. My first analog synth. It is a lot of fun. I wonder if I can expand the setup and use some Eurorack parts to connect to the Poly D. So I don't need a oscillator or filter, I will be using the Poly D. But I was thinking about a sequencer, more modulation and effects? I do work in Logic Pro for my productions, clock sync and MIDI CV would be needed too.

Do you think it is worth to dive deeper into or stick with plugins and DAW sequencer? The Poly D has a built in digital sequencer, I was thinking about an analog sequencer because of the haptic which might help with creativity.

Really looking forward to your tips. Smile

submitted by /u/LockenCharlie
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3