Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First steps into modular: small setup to use with Behringer Poly D?
Staff
#1
0
0
First steps into modular: small setup to use with Behringer Poly D?

Hello folks,

I'm really new in this topic. I own a Behringer Poly D. My first analog synth. It is a lot of fun. I wonder if I can expand the setup and use some Eurorack parts to connect to the Poly D. So I don't need a oscillator or filter, I will be using the Poly D. But I was thinking about a sequencer, more modulation and effects? I do work in Logic Pro for my productions, clock sync and MIDI CV would be needed too.

Do you think it is worth to dive deeper into or stick with plugins and DAW sequencer? The Poly D has a built in digital sequencer, I was thinking about an analog sequencer because of the haptic which might help with creativity.

Really looking forward to your tips. Smile

submitted by /u/LockenCharlie
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7