Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is this BI module broke? Any ideas?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is this BI module broke? Any ideas?

I bought a used Basimilus Iteritas (original version) last week off Reverb. I used it for a couple hours and then suddenly it stopped working and shorted out my rack (everything connected to that uZeus power supply turned off and the supply did this faint blinking on the +12v light). All it does when I turn the power on is blink this little red LED on the back by the power pins. Once I removed the BI, everything else was working like normal. I searched online for help, but couldn't find anything relevant. I tried a different power cable, different supply, I tried changing the toggle from 12v to 5v, tried cleaning the module a little, nothing is working. Tried emailing Noise Engineering, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Anyone experience anything like this? If it was fried and hopeless, would the little light be blinking?

submitted by /u/MyFriendNelly
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2