Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modular Synthesizer Theory and Failed Experiments
Staff
#1
0
0
Modular Synthesizer Theory and Failed Experiments

I keep trying to get a smooth and gradual volume swell using CV or modulation tracks from NerdSEQ. I get mixed results for something so simple. It’s totally possible but whenever I try it over a long 256 step or longer passage, the result just isn’t how I envisioned it in the context of a composition. I’m gonna keep trying it until I get it right.

How long do you keep working on a piece until your realize it isn’t going anywhere and you give up and move into something else?

What are some modular synthesis goals, theory, or tricks you attempted but the experiment failed or didn’t result in anything usable?

submitted by /u/---Karlo---
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0