Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO
Staff
#1
0
0
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO

Basically, I want the attack to rise and fall one or more times like an lfo wave before reaching the end of the attack portion of the envelope. And I want to be able to modulate the scale/offset of the wave. Here's an image of a crude drawing of what I'm trying to acheive: https://ibb.co/r5mdjdH (Imagine sine waves, I could use triangle too, but I really like sine).

The reason I want to do this on an EG is because I want to modulate the duration of the attack so it sounds like an lfo speeding up or slowing down before reaching full volume. Is this possible? Or is there another way to acheive this? An lfo that starts a 0 and ends at 1, somehow? Thank you all. I am using vcv rack by the way.

submitted by /u/IDNTKNWANYTHING
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7