Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO
Staff
#1
0
0
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO

Basically, I want the attack to rise and fall one or more times like an lfo wave before reaching the end of the attack portion of the envelope. And I want to be able to modulate the scale/offset of the wave. Here's an image of a crude drawing of what I'm trying to acheive: https://ibb.co/r5mdjdH (Imagine sine waves, I could use triangle too, but I really like sine).

The reason I want to do this on an EG is because I want to modulate the duration of the attack so it sounds like an lfo speeding up or slowing down before reaching full volume. Is this possible? Or is there another way to acheive this? An lfo that starts a 0 and ends at 1, somehow? Thank you all. I am using vcv rack by the way.

submitted by /u/IDNTKNWANYTHING
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15