Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO
Staff
#1
0
0
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO

Basically, I want the attack to rise and fall one or more times like an lfo wave before reaching the end of the attack portion of the envelope. And I want to be able to modulate the scale/offset of the wave. Here's an image of a crude drawing of what I'm trying to acheive: https://ibb.co/r5mdjdH (Imagine sine waves, I could use triangle too, but I really like sine).

The reason I want to do this on an EG is because I want to modulate the duration of the attack so it sounds like an lfo speeding up or slowing down before reaching full volume. Is this possible? Or is there another way to acheive this? An lfo that starts a 0 and ends at 1, somehow? Thank you all. I am using vcv rack by the way.

submitted by /u/IDNTKNWANYTHING
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3