Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me choose my utilities please!
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me choose my utilities please!

Hi folks, like many modular noobs, I of course did not buy enough utility modules. I'm trying to correct that and would love feedback on the proposed top row of this setup. The bottom three rows exist. The top is things I'm thinking of for a utility order. Would love to hear what I'm missing, what you think is perhaps redundant, or any swaps you would make.

FWIW, I'm basically trying to make a 4 voice subtractive setup where each voice can have 2-3 VCOs, 2 filters, and rich modulation options.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1569469

thanks!

submitted by /u/tremendous-machine
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0