Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?...
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?...

I’ve been using a 1/8” male trs to dual 1/8 female ts (headphone splitter) in the mod matrix of my microbrute mainly in the lfo input to split the signal to other parts of the matrix to extend the possibilities of modulation of the brute since I basically got it till few months back when I finally bought a few different splitters for modular synths and euro racks and such... my question is have I been damaging the synth running a 1/8th trs into a mono source for so long?.... any feedback would be appreciated- cheers

submitted by /u/Greggrinder1717
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3