Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modular Drum Machine (A severe module addiction)
Staff
#1
0
0
Modular Drum Machine (A severe module addiction)

As I find myself falling further and further into obsessive compulsive behavior towards modular I had a thought about making a drum rack, I was thinking of pulling the trigger on a Rytm either MKI or MKII but buying a drum machine is a reasonable sane thing for a person to do, so now I’d like to hear some opinion on modular drums and experiences. So far my eye is on either a metron or an Erica synths drum sequencer due to the fact I love percentage style triggers and the XOX style of drum to lay a foundation before just destroying it with modulation, modules I’m currently reading about are the Queen of Pentacles and Basimilus which seem to the be the popular choices but I need more, MOOOOOORE!

As far as music style, everything from spacey 70s electronic to gnarly break core to just plain weird clicks and pops.

Modular is ruining my life and I’m ok with it.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/Massiveboaners
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0