Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A question regarding Pittsburgh Modular products :)
Staff
#1
0
0
A question regarding Pittsburgh Modular products Smile

I'm planning on finally getting into modular synthesis (i'm active on ableton and have a tiny korg volca bass)

I'm leaning in the direction of Pittsburgh modular because their sounds feel simultaneously bright and fat in the videos on their website. I also like the guys that design the product and would like to support a small(er) company over a heavily established industry company.

I'm leaning in the direction of the SV-1b (because it seems like a simple enough starting point) but am also pondering the Voltage Research Lab. They both sound like beasts in their promo videos.

​

Does anybody have experience with these units? Should I wait and save up for the Voltage Lab? Am I making a bad decision by going for Pittsburgh modular? Any information/advice/personal experiences with the unit(s) would be massively appreciated.

submitted by /u/iiiiiiloveyoooou
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0