Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Erica Synths Black EG help please.
Staff
#1
0
0
Erica Synths Black EG help please.

Hi I was hoping someone could answer a question about Erica synths black eg. The looping function will not work. It says in the manual that it only works when the gate signal is high. What do they mean by high? It’s hooked up to the Erica synths midi to cv converter and I was not aware that the gate signal strength ever changed. It worked when I first got it however as I added modules I suddenly noticed it didn’t work. Everything else on my set up works. Everything else on the module works. The CV sends out two control voltage signals and two gates.

submitted by /u/jellyscribbs
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Alt Firmware Options For The M-Wave FM-1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:57 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2