Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Small size keyboard for travel with onboard sounds?
Staff
#1
0
0
Small size keyboard for travel with onboard sounds?

Hi all,

I have to travel next month and looking for a small keyboard with onboard sounds that runs on batteries or has an internal battery that can be charged.

So far the only thing that I've found is the Akai MPK mini MK III. It has onboard GM sounds which I know won't be great but I haven't seen anything else this small with sounds.

I don't have a laptop or tablet or even a very good phone so midi keyboard to a device like that won't work for me.

FWIW I have a Yamaha Reface CP and love it but it's a little too big for this trip.

Would appreciate any other suggestions! Thank you!

submitted by /u/NikoThePanther
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3