Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Motif/MODX/MOXF/Montage free libraries or patch collection?
Staff
#1
0
0
Motif/MODX/MOXF/Montage free libraries or patch collection?

I want to get some good free patch libraries. Got the 4 available on the Yamaha marketplace, and would like to find more.

Considering that the MODX can open fundamentally any library file from anything since the Motif, up to the Montage, I would expect that there is a lot out there available, beside the paid libraries.

Does anyone have links where to find libraries? I did search around but found only few sites with free libraries.

Also are there any editor for libraries files? I believe libraries files contain both patches and samples, so I would assume there are editors/librarians to make your own.

submitted by /u/fttklr
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7